Bee colonies are an integral part of Florida’s agriculture. Aside from producing various kinds of honey, bees play a vital role as pollinators. They pollinate plants that produce our fruits, vegetables, and nuts. In Florida, it is common for honey bees to be present and unmanaged by beekeepers. However, bees can be potentially dangerous, primarily in densely populated areas.It is the responsibility of the property owner to deal with an unwanted colony of honey bees. If you are residing in Doral bee removal is taken seriously. There are two options to address the problem – live bee removal or bee eradication.
Live Bee Removal
Although there are around 20,000 species of bees, some are already reaching extinction. As much as possible, it is better to relocate instead of eradicating them. Doral bee removal experts should be cautious to keep the bees alive during relocation. Only registered beekeepers under the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) are authorized.
On the other hand, bee eradication is necessary for any of the following reasons:
- The bees are causing severe damage to the home
- Bees belong to an aggressive species like the Africanized bee. Likewise, “feral” honey bees are just as dangerous.
- Visitors and residents are allergic to bee stings.
- The bees are near commercial businesses. Aside from putting more people at risk, there are unpleasant odors emitted by bees.
Eradication will require using chemical pesticides and smart strategies for the proper extermination of an entire colony of bees. Therefore, Doral bee removal staff should be a licensed Pest Control Operator in the State of Florida. Additional Services When scouting for Doral bee removal companies, here is a checklist:
- Many years of experience in bee eradication and removal
- Usage of effective yet safe products
- Affordable rates with a free estimate
- Giving practical advice on how to prevent bees from coming back.
- Repairing extra damages done by the bees to the premises
- Washing and deodorizing the bee site to neutralize bee pheromones thereby reducing the chances of re-infestation
Although it may be tempting to handle the bees yourself, getting the professional services of https://www.miamibeeremoval.net/ is still the safest option.